Clear Channel Media & Entertainment Baton Rouge, Louisiana has immediate openings for radio account executives. Do you want to earn more and have fun in Louisiana’s biggest and fastest growing city? Are you a radio sales professional who wants to grow your career and income? Do you have the desire to be a top radio account executive at the world's largest media company?
- Prospect, market, sell and service advertising air time and digital products, including iHeartRadio
- Negotiate business based on industry ratings in order to maximize station revenue and share within parameters set by station management.
- Achieve revenue and share goals set by Sales Manager.
- Develop new advertisers by soliciting area businesses.
- Service clients to maintain positive working relationships.
- Prepare sales orders and production requests in timely manner.
- Resolve billing discrepancies and assist in collections of past due accounts.
- Provide regular reports to Sales Manager regarding prospective sales orders, daily call sheets, itineraries, new prospect lists, forecasts, and competition analysis.
- Monitor competitive media to continually prospect for new account leads.
- Follow station and company practices and policies for processing, invoicing and calculation of sales.
- Adhere to minimum standards of performance as established by Sales Manager.
- Develop account list from various sources.
- Conceive and execute written proposals.
Required Skills/Education & Certification:
- College education preferred.
- Background in related media sales with a minimum of two years’ experience preferred.
- Outstanding marketing/presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Make the call to: Michael Hudson @ 225-408-0222 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation based on experience. Experienced radio sales professionals preferred.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our creativity and productivity are best when we bring together people of all backgrounds and ethnicities. Therefore, Clear Channel strongly encourages men and women of all races and backgrounds to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
Clear Channel hires employees based on their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job. Discrimination or harassment based on race, sex, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected classification is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to seekers or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to receive vacancy notices from our Clear Channel stations in Baton Rouge, please provide us with the name, mailing address, telephone number and fax number of a contact person at your organization. Please identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information. Send this request to Human Resource Manager at 5555 Hilton Avenue, Suite 500, Baton Rouge, LA 70808, or call (225) 231-1860.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage men and women of all races and backgrounds to apply. Discrimination or harassment based on race, sex, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected classification is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.